Appealing Your Assessment

If you own a residence or business in Alberta, you may use the Assessment Compliance Brochure to help you file an assessment complaint or appeal. The guide offers ideas on how to prepare for your hearing with an assessment review board, or the Municipal Government Board.

For more information on Assessment Appeals please visit the Alberta Municipal Affairs website.

Forms for Assessment appeals and other taxation information on the Property Taxation page
If you have any questions or concerns you may contact the Yellowhead County Edson Office at 1-800-665-6030 or 780-723-4800.