Property Assessment

How do I update information on my land title?

If there has been a change to your land title; name and/or address change, consolidation of title, the subdivision of land, etc., Yellowhead County is notified by the Alberta Land Titles office

It is the responsibility of the landowner to update their information with Alberta Land Titles. As we depend on information at the Land Titles office to be current, it is imperative that the landowner ensures that all information given to the Land Titles office is correct and up-to-date.

Property owners living in Yellowhead County that have changed their mailing address must submit the necessary forms to Alberta Land Titles as well as submit the change to Yellowhead County.