Communications is the voice of the organization, as we keep our community in the loop on County services, programs, facilities, and events. We provide support to all departments to ensure that we are effectively communicating to residents, businesses, and partners in a straightforward and timely way.
General Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Closed Statutory Holidays
Main Contact Information
Main Phone Line: 780-723-4800 or 1-800-665-6030
Yellowhead County Administration Office
2716 1 Avenue
- provides communication strategies for Yellowhead County departments and initiatives;
- manages media relations;
- manages website content;
- manages and advises on all Yellowhead County social media channels;
- is responsible for emergency and disaster communications;
- leads Yellowhead County’s Corporate Identity Program and develops several publications;
- is responsible for corporate event planning and serves as a resource to Yellowhead County departments on best practices for event planning;
- serves as a resource to Yellowhead County departments on best practices for public engagement;
- and serves as a resource to Yellowhead County departments by helping determine best communication practices.