Sasquatch and Partners want to welcome all visitors to Yellowhead County.
Keeping this area in its natural state benefits all of us, not only for us to enjoy, but also for our children and grandchildren to use and appreciate.
Sasky the Sasquatch is out and about in Yellowhead County and the Alberta Northern Rockies and Foothills welcoming visitors to his backyard and reminding everyone to ‘Keep it Clean!”
Make sure you check out some of the amazing things to do and places to see in Yellowhead County!
Sasquatch approved recreation tips:
- Control your campfire and make sure it’s out when you leave.
- Keep campsites at least 100 metres from oil and gas facilities.
- Stay on existing trails with off-road vehicles and share the trails with all users. Horses, hikers, and mountain bikers.
- Don’t disturb environmentally sensitive areas such as creeks, wetlands, trees, and shrubs.
- Respect wildlife.
- Please pack out ALL garbage & recyclables.