Planning Department Complaint Form

The Yellowhead County Planning Department will act only on complaints that have been submitted in writing. We have prepared a brief complaint form for you to complete and return at your convenience, at which time the Planning Department will act upon your concerns. The following information will be treated as confidential. If the complainant will not give a name, we cannot act on the complaint.