- Residents call 1-833-334-4630 for any questions. (Emergency Coordination Centre)
- Call 9-1-1 in an emergency for immediate assistance. Or if you see a new fire or fire encroaching on a structure.
- Direct all media inquiries to 1-833-334-4630.
No media in areas under an Evacuation Order, in the ICP, ECC, or other emergency response areas. Only official spokespersons can do interviews or relay details to the media.
- Livestock questions? Call 1-833-334-4630.
- No drones in an active wildfire area. Drones halt air operations. Drones endanger aircraft and crews working on the wildfire. It is a federal offense.
- Please DO NOT move or remove flagging tape marked ‘SPU’. They are extremely important for sprinkler protection units. Coloured ‘SPU’ flags help firefighters identify operations for that property for the placement of pumps and structural protection sprinklers.
- Firefighters are still working in active wildfire areas. Anyone entering firefighting areas can impact and prevent firefighting efforts.
- Please remember to drive safe and be cautious of smoke or anyone working in the area. Share the road and keep everyone safe.
- For information on air quality or health questions, visit www.albertahealthservices.ca/news/air.aspx or call 8-1-1.
- Firesmart your property. Remove debris, branches, and flammables. Move anything that is flammable 30’ away from structures. Tips at www.alberta.ca/firesmart.aspx and www.firesmartbc.ca
- Provincial funding information for evacuees at www.alberta.ca/emergency. Or call 310-4455.
- Current wildfire updates from AB Wildfire: