Working Well Workshop – Hosted by Yellowhead County
November 23, 2021 | 6:30-9:30 PM
Register at https://bit.ly/2YyviG8
During this live, online workshop you will learn
• The basics of groundwater and how your well works.
• How to protect your well from contamination.
• How to test your well water.
• How to properly operate and maintain your well.
• How and when to shock chlorinate your well.
• What to do with old, abandoned wells on your property.
• And more.
Attend this FREE water well management workshop hosted by Yellowhead County and presented by the Working Well Program, with technical expertise provided by Alberta Agriculture and Forestry, Alberta Environment and Parks, Alberta Health Services and licensed water well contractors.
This comprehensive workshop runs from 6:30 pm to approx. 9:30 pm and includes a wealth of information and Q&A opportunities with presenters.
Registrations will only be accepted until 4:30 pm the day of the workshop. Max. number of registrants is 75.