Starting November 22, 2023 and into 2024, work will be taking place throughout Yellowhead County at various locations:
- RANGE ROAD 155A – Starting at 53312 Range Rd 155A. Paved Road North of Highway 16.
Full temporary road closure. The anticipated closure duration will be from November 29 to December 5.*
View map and details at https://yhcounty.ca/county-office/news/temporary-road-closure-and-detour-on-rr-155a/
- TOWNSHIP ROAD 534 – 100m west of Range Road 163
- RANGE ROAD 162 – 250m north of Highway 16 – Dead-end road
- RANGE ROAD 140 – Detours will be in effect. 500m south of Township 534
- RANGE ROAD 155A – Approximately 5.7 km south of Hwy 16 at NE-31-52-15-5
- RANGE ROAD 140 – 30m north of Township 532
Further information for extended delays or closures will be provided as projects start.
*Traffic will be reduced to one-lane traffic at most sites, resulting in possible delays, but there may be temporary road closures resulting in traffic detours.
Be aware of construction equipment, trucks, and workers.
Please obey all signage and warnings.