Concert and Extended Dance/Music Event Application

This application is for events where the applicant expects up to 150 or more people including staff, promoters, vendors, attendees and it continues on into the late-night hours.

A Concert and Extended Dance/Music Event License is not required for community or family events such as wedding dances, holiday parties, community dances, school dances, or similar events. Please ensure you read, fill out, and provide any information that is required. Failing to provide all the required information may result is your application being refused. Please submit your application at least two (2) months prior to the event to allow adequate time for review. If you have any questions about your application or the application process please contact Yellowhead County.

Please download the form, fill it out, and mail or deliver to either of the Yellowhead County Administrative Offices (located in Wildwood or Edson). Please address to ATTN: Mike Watts. Applications can also be mailed to   

The Concert and Extended Dance/Music Event Bylaw can be found on our Bylaws & Policies page.