Thank you for visiting the Yellowhead County web site.
We respect the privacy of all our visitors, any information collected will only be used to assist us in creating a better website to meet your needs.
As a local public body, Yellowhead County is subjected to the Freedom Of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP).
You may use this Web site only if you agree to the following Terms:
Please review these Terms carefully. If you access this Web site or Web page provided by Yellowhead County, you accept and agree to comply with the following. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should immediately discontinue any use of this Site. These Terms may change from time to time. You should visit this web page periodically to review the Terms that govern your transactions and are binding on you.
• Yellowhead County grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make personal use of this Site.
• This license does not include any right for resale or commercial use.
• You acknowledge only a limited right to the use of this Web site and have no rights to the intellectual property associated with this Web site.
• You agree you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this Web site by, hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of etiquette or any other similar careless, malicious or negligent conduct.
• You will not modify the content of this Web site and will display these conditions of use on each copy of the Web site.
• You acknowledge that Yellowhead County does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this Web site.
• You agree to grant Yellowhead County all intellectual property right to the content of any e-mail that you sent to the County.
• You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the Web site and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the Web site will take place in the Judicial District of Yellowhead County.
Personal information is defined as information that identifies you as an individual, and encompasses any information collected with your permission. Yellowhead County will not automatically gather any personal information from you, unless it is supplied voluntarily to the County by contacting us via e-mail, or by registering in a secure portion of the site. Any personal information you provide will be managed in accordance with the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
When you provide any personal information, you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected, and of the right you have to access this information at any time. Yellowhead County is committed to maintaining accurate personal information, and is very cautious in the protection of any personal information provided.
This Web site uses “cookies”. Cookies are small amounts of information that are distributed to Web browsers to assist you when you return to this site or a specific area on this site. Cookies created on your computer by using this Web site do not contain any information that can be used to personally identify you and do not compromise your privacy or security. You can refuse or delete the cookie file from you computer by using your Web browser software.
Links to Other Sites
Yellowhead County does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to on, or linked to this Web site.
We welcome feedback on this statement and would be happy to answer any question you may have.
Official web site of Yellowhead County, located in Alberta, Canada. Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved.