(May 7, 2020) Yellowhead County Campgrounds will be open May 28, 2020. These campgrounds include Bear Lake, Shiningbank Lake, Long Lake, Beta Lake, Jerry Vanderwell, and Nojack.
Approved Camping Units:
-Self-contained RV’s, Trailers and Truck Campers with toilets only!
-Tent only camping is not permitted.
-Registered sites may not have additional visitors.
Our campsites will be open for LIMITED NON-CONTACT Service ONLY!
What is Limited Non-Contact Service?
Limited non-contact service means:
– Campground outhouses are closed.
– Potable water sources are not available.
– Some service levels may be reduced.
– Some areas or campsites may not be accessible.
– Operators working on a non-contact basis.
More details at yhcounty.ca/home/covid/covid-county-faqs/
Public Health Restrictions are in effect for all Yellowhead County day-use areas, campgrounds and outdoor amenities.
Please go to www.alberta.ca/guidance-on-outdoor-activities.aspx for details.