May 2, 2023

Temporary Access Permits

Temporary Access Permits for Wildwood Evacuation Zone

  • Evacuated residents who have still have livestock, pets, or CRITICAL medical requirements can access their property temporarily between 9 AM and 6 PM.
  • You will be able to apply for forms beginning 9:00 AM on May 2.
  • A permit can be acquired by calling 1-833-334-4630 after 9 AM and we will email you a form to present at the RCMP checkstops.OR  if you have no email/internet access, a paper form can be filled out at the Reception Centre (Edson and District Leisure Centre – 2716 49 St., Edson).
  • Residents will need to provide drivers license number, phone number, address, and other details specific to your property.
  • If you are continuing to leave your livestock, you must ensure that they are self-sufficient for at least 48 hours (or potentially longer as we cannot confirm when they can return if fire activity changes).